Monday, May 08, 2006

3 Month Anniversary!



This is what Alex got me for our three month Anniversary! They are absolutley beautiful! They really are more of a hot pink, and there's a little white teddy bear attatched to the vase that says "I love you".

I will never forget the first time Alex told me he loved me. It went like this, "So, I love you...I do...so..." and then ther was silence...;) hehe...kept him on the hot seat for a "minute".

Alex, I love you! It will be such an amazing thing to be around you everyday and not have to talk on the phone anymore(not a big phone talker).

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Alex said...

LOL, I remember you just being silent after I said "I love you" for the first time, I was like...crap.

I love you too and I can't wait for us to start our lives together, in the same city!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats