Friday, April 21, 2006

Together, we can overcome

o·ver·come : To prevail over; surmount [conquer]

The distance between us is so hard for me right now. I know we've gone through extended periods of time without seeing each other, but for some reason this time it's so much harder for me.

I am so in love with you Kath. Every vision of my future has you in it; I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for us. I know we will be able to overcome the many obstacles in our path: our respective pasts, the two-thousand miles separating us right now, the fears we're both fighting and the challenges we'll inevitably face as we move closer together.

I love you!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Kathy B. said...

I love your strength! You are so amazing!

I love you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats