Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Let's break the distance!

On Friday, I will embark on maybe one of the biggest journey's of my life, not distance wise but none the less still one of the biggest. I will get on a plane at 6am (chicago time) and arrive in sunny California at 9am where waiting for me wil be the most wonderful man in the world. He be there waiting with open arms and a loving embrace, which I will walk right in to. From there we will start the, hopefully traffic free, journey back to the 5 and then to the 14 and will arrive in our hometown, The Antelope Valley. The events we will have are as follows, we will grab a blanket and head to Apollo Park, for a little catching up, then we will have lunch at In-n-Out (I miss it badly). I'm not sure the specifics on our afternoon but I know that in the evening we will go to Alex's bible study so I can meet his friends there and they can pray for us (hopefully). After that we will meet up with our dearly beloved's to watch the late showing of X3.

On Saturday we will have an outing with Kyle and Theresa, our first official double date!

On Sunday we will go to church, have lunch with Alex's mom, and then have dinner with my mom, and then go to the college church group at CLA.;)

Monday we will have a family bbq at Alex's pop's house. then we will go back to the valley for game night at the ginn's. How exciting!

Tuesday, Alex will meet my bro and we will prepare of our long drive back to evanston.

Wednesday, we leave California. Wednesday evening we arrive in Boulder, Co. We will stay with Keenan and Carolyn Tompkins (I love them). Thursday we will finish the final 14.5 hours to Evanston, IL.

Friday, our first day together, both of us LIVING in the same town.Ahh...

Saturday, Bethany and Jeremy get married! Our first dance will happen on this day...how romantic. That's as far as I can see into our future, but I know it's going to be great.

I love you, Alex.

2 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Alex said...

I think it's so great that you posted our schedule on here! What if we have stalkers tho?? They'll be able to find us! NOOOOO

I love you boo

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger David Green said...

I have already found you. Kathy, I know you live in Evanston.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats