Friday, November 10, 2006

Better than I expected

I ordered a wife from the Tute Factory
They said it'd take a few years
She'll be ready at twenty-three
"Do you want the pierced ears?"

See the Tute Factory builds wives on the go
Tell them what you want
They never say no
So I gave them my list
It went something like this

I'll need a lot of funny
Throw in some big eyes
Doesn't need a lot of money
Don't want one that lies

Add a sprinkle of giggle
I'll need a lot of "tute"
A cute nose that wiggles
And of course a nice "boot"

All the workers got started
"It may be a while"
I said that I'll wait
And I left with a smile

Then true to their word
Twenty-three years aft
They presented me my wife
"Your bride sir, it's Kath"

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie Fosnight Regester said...

So what the heck is "tute?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats